« Back to Equipment Page
This tool is one of several Lithography
tools. A robotic arm transports wafers from task to task.
- Coating/Spinning Photoresist
- Stripping Photoresist
- Baking Photoresist
- Developing Photoresist
- Photoresist Coating for AZ9260 > 10 microns film thickness or SPR 220 3.0 for films of 3 or 5 micron thickness.
This process uses a photoresist, a wafer, a mask, the Mask Maker
, the ACS Cluster tool, a Controlled Exposure
Tool, and the Mask Clean Bench 1440A
- Do Mask Making process using Mask Maker and chemical bay.
- Do Mask Clean process at Mask Clean Bench 1440A.
- Do Photoresist Coating process (recipe depends on photoresist type).
- Do Contact Exposure or Auto Exposure process (exposure time depends on photoresist).
- Do Develop on ACS 200 cluster (recipe depends on photoresist type).